- The CCN NETWORK LTD WEBSITE
- The CCN NETWORK LTD was established in 2017 in order to promote the cultural, social, political and economic ties between the People’s Republic of China and Cyprus.The business address of CCN NETWORK LTD in case you wish to contact the Organization is:
Telephone +357 22- 344842
Fax +357 22- 347288
O. Box 27090
- By accessing this website, you as a user (hereinafter visitor), accept and agree to our Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.
- Using CCN NETWORK LTD Website
The access and use of WWW.CCNRADIOTV.CN and all of its WebPages (Website) constitutes acceptance of the present terms and conditions which come into effect from the date and time the visitor first logs on to this Website.
The information available on this website is intended as a guide only and every reasonable effort shall be made to ensure the accuracy and the timeliness of the information. In no circumstances shall CCN NETWORK LTD be legally bound by any information contained in this website, and shall accept no liability whatsoever in respect of loss caused by reliance of a visitor on such information.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the version of a document obtained from this website and the designated official version, the designated official version is the authoritative one. The representations of opinions or recommendations of third parties, which may also be included on this site, do not necessarily reflect the views of CCN NETWORK LTD, or its officials nor indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
- The information appearing on the Website as Investment Opportunities or Investment Proposals with respect to each project to which reference is made, is simply conveyed to the visitor by CCN NETWORK LTD in the form submitted to us by the interested entrepreneurs. CCN NETWORK LTD has not carried out any due diligence or any form of study and the recipients of this information are advised to carry out their own investigation as to the characteristics of the specific project they may wish to consider further.
- Intellectual Property Policy
The content of this Website is subject to the Cyprus Law of Copyright Protection and the relevant European Directive 2004/48/EC for The Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights. All of its WebPages may be reproduced for research of non-commercial purposes or private study. This permission is granted only to the content(s) which are being reproduced correctly and not being used in a derogatory or insulting manner or on a misleading context.
- All material posted in this Website are believed to be true and accurate and every effort is made by CCN NETWORK LTD to ensure and verify the same. Visitors are encouraged to recheck the accuracy of any material found in this Website before using them in any way.
CCN NETWORK LTD will not accept any complain or legal claim against it regarding the accuracy and/or validity and/or exactness of any of the material found in this Website.
- Visitors of this Website, either individuals or representatives of any legal or physical entity, who wish to publish and/or present and/or transmit and/or disseminate and/or broadcast and/or otherwise distribute to a third party, material of this Website agree to always acknowledge and clearly state the source of these materials found in this Website.
- Any material appearing in this Website and identified as property of a third party is believed to be accurate and CCN NETWORK LTD has made every possible effort to ensure this. Nonetheless, CCN NETWORK LTD can provide no assurance or guarantee as to the accuracy of such material.
- Material which is identified as property of a third party cannot be used in any way by any visitor. Visitors wishing to use material found in this Website identified as property of a third party, shall be obliged to obtain legal permission from the rights owner.
- CCN NETWORK LTD accepts no liability and will not accept any complaint or legal claim against it regarding the accuracy and/or validity and/or exactness of any of the content of its Website identified as property of a third party.Hyperlink Policy
Visitors of this website cannot use CCN NETWORK LTD or other WebPages of this Website, as a link in their website.
- The Visitor, and/or the legal or physical entity which s/he represents, agrees that his using of the links of CCN NETWORK LTD Website does not constitute in any way any form of direct or indirect endorsement by CCN NETWORK LTD of the information or material contained in the linked webpage.
- CCN NETWORK LTD does not grant permission to anybody to load the pages of its Website into frames of any other website. The pages of CCN NETWORK LTD Website must be loaded into the user’s entire window.
- Any link or content of any kind in this Website which is not produced by CCN NETWORK LTD itself is used with the permission of the rights owner. CCN NETWORK LTD is not responsible for the content of any link in its Website and users are advised not to rely on their accuracy. CCN NETWORK LTD will not accept any claim against it as for the accuracy of any link or any content attributed to a third party.
- Virus Protection Policy
CCN NETWORK LTD is continuously making every possible effort in order to maintain this Website free of virus. However, it is advisable for visitors to run fully updated anti-virus programs upon entering this Website for their protection. CCN NETWORK LTD will never accept at any stage any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to visitor’s data or computer system which may occur while visiting and/or using this Website or any of its links.Personal Data Policy
CCN NETWORK LTD and its Website are fully complying with the Cyprus Law for the Handling and Protection of Personal Data as well as with the relevant European Directive 95/46/EC. Visitors of this Website understand that CCN NETWORK LTD periodically might collect personal data for statistical purposes.
Visitors might opt to submit knowingly and willfully their personal data to this Website. Visitors agree that the personal data which is being collected by CCN NETWORK LTD under their consent can and may be used for:
- The promotion of Foreign Direct Investment to Cyprus
- The encouragement for further investment by existing investors in Cyprus
- Consultation purposes to the Government of Cyprus on investment, business and entrepreneurial issues
- Marketing and electronic newsletter purposes about CCN NETWORK LTD
- Sending periodically informative emails on investment issues
- Sending periodically questionnaires that you are not oblige to answer
- Contact you directly over the phone on issues relevant to investment, business or entrepreneurial matters
Visitors who wish to update their personal information should log on Cyprus Government website and follow the relevant instruction.
Visitors who do not wish to receive any communication from CCN NETWORK LTD as above-mentioned, should send an email at Cyprus Government website stating clearly their wish not to receive any communication from CCN NETWORK LTD.
CCN NETWORK LTD will not disclose a visitor’s personal data unless there is express consent from the visitor authorizing CCN NETWORK LTD to do so.
- Cookies Policy
Visitors understand and agree that when they log on to CCN NETWORK LTD Website, some information is stored on their computer known as cookies. This procedure allows CCN NETWORK LTD to effect some tailor-made changes on its Website which will make visitors’ browser faster when re-entering CCN NETWORK LTD Website.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions Policy
In the event where CCN NETWORK LTD wishes to change or amend the Terms and Conditions Policy of this Website, it will replace this page with an updated version. Therefore, it is the visitor’s responsibility to read tactically this page in order to keep her/himself updated on CCN NETWORK LTD Terms and Conditions Policy.
- The information in this site and in the application have been received from sources we believe to be valid and include public website such as CIPA www.investcyprus.org.cy and the CTO, www.visitcyprus.com , www.gov.cy .